After the Trump victory, many Hillary Clinton supporters and even many Donald Trump supporters have experienced shock and awe! The worst thing that could happen though would be for Christians and ProLifers to fall asleep and let trust Trump and the Republican party to defend innocent human life, restore liberty and justice for all, appoint …
- By Pastor Bryan Longworth in Abortion, Abortion Harms Women, Children, Children, Church, Cloning, Constitution, Family, Family, Fathers, Fathers, Federal, Federal, Fetal Stem Cell Research, Fetal Tissue Research, Florida, God's Attributes, Government, Government, Grace, Issues, Judiciary, Local, Mercy, Mothers, Mothers, Planned Parenthood, Politics, Prayer, President, Rape, Repentance, RU-486, Sermon, Sin, Socialism, Socialism, Sovereignty, Spending, State, Tax Funding of Abortion, Taxation, The Bible, The Bible, The Nations, The Ten Commandments, The Ten Commandments, US House, US Senate, Voting, Wrath
- abortion, Bible, Cabinet Members, Church, City Council Members, Common Core, Congress, County Commissioners, Donald Trump, election, Embryonic Stem Cell Research, Entitlement, George W. Bush, Governor Scott, Hillary Clinton, house of representatives, Mayors, Medicare Perscription Drug Act, Obamacare, planned parenthood, President, President Donald Trump, Presidential Election, pro-life, Prolife, Republicans, Same-Sex Marriage, School Board Members, Senate, sermon
- By Pastor Bryan Longworth in Abortion, Abortion Harms Women, Children, Children, Community Events, Contraception, Direct Action, Family, Family, Fathers, Fathers, Federal, Federal, Florida, God's Attributes, Government, Government, Issues, Mercy, Mothers, Mothers, President, ProLife Personhood Amendment, Reformation, Repentance, Revival, Sermon, Sin, Socialism, Wrath
Will you Stand Up for Religious Freedom, Friday, June 8, Noon. The federal government doesn’t have the right to order Churches and Christians to pay for services that violate their deeply held religious beliefs. Please participate in these rallies and collect signatures for the New ProLife Personhood Amendment Petition. Christians of all faiths need to stand up for religious freedom, or we will all lose our freedoms!
The Nationwide Rally for Religious Freedom is being held in 140 cities Friday, June 8 at noon, local time, outside federal buildings, Congressional offices and historic sites across the country. The theme for the Rally is “Stand Up for Religious Freedom—Stop the HHS Mandate!” Florida cities include: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Pierce, Jacksonville, Miami, Naples, Ocala, Pensacola, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Stuart, Vero Beach, and West Palm Beach.
Election Day Sermon, Applying Biblical Principles to Government, Pastor Bryan Longworth, Covenant Tabernacle
- By Pastor Bryan Longworth in Abortion, Abortion Harms Women, Children, Children, Direct Action, Family, Family, Fathers, Fathers, Federal, Federal, Fetal Stem Cell Research, Florida, Government, Government, Issues, Mothers, Mothers, Personal Responsibility, Personhood Petitioning, Planned Parenthood, Planned Parenthood, Politics, President, Progressivism, ProLife Personhood Amendment, Reformation, Repentance, Repentance, Revival, Sermon, Sin, Socialism, Socialism, Taxation, The Bible, The Ten Commandments
We read this morning from Psalm 33 about how Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord and that nations are not protected by the multitude of their army or the power of their military force but there protected based on the protection of God God’s sovereignty and that is most often based on whether that nation is obeying God’s word or violating God’s word.
In proverbs 14:34 we read, “righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people” and in Proverbs 28:12, we learn, “When the righteous rejoice, there is great glory; But when the wicked arise, men hide themselves.” (Ref. vs. 28) (NKJV)
- abortion, FDR, Fear God, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Homosexual Marriage, limited Government, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, personhood, Personhood NOW!, Presidential, Presidential Candidates, pro-life, Progressive, Progressivism, Prolife, Realpolitik Wilsonian, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, taxation, taxes, tea party, teaparty, Teddy Roosevelt, Traditional Marriage, Woodrow Wilson
Sermon, 12-18-11, What Kind of Nation Have We Become When We Value Possessions More Than Human Life, Pastor Bryan Longworth, Covenant Tabernacle
- By Pastor Bryan Longworth in Abortion, Children, Children, Christmas, Church, Direct Action, Family, Family, Fathers, Fathers, Federal, Federal, Florida, God, Government, Government, Holidays, Issues, Local, Mothers, Mothers, Personhood Petitioning, Politics, Port Saint Lucie, ProLife Personhood Amendment, Saint Lucie County, Socialism, State, Taxation, The Bible, The Bible, The Ten Commandments
You may recall the video on the Internet of the little girl in China who wandered away from her mom and wandered into the road where she was ran over by a van. Since China is a police state with cameras everywhere, the event was caught on video. You can see the passenger of the van look out and see the girl before the van drives away. Multiple people passed by, saw the girl dying in the middle of the street, and just walked on by.
I want to take you to another scene, one in America where shoppers walked over a dying man to preserve their place in the black Friday line. What kind of country have we become when life is so invaluable and when our focus is so much on material possessions and not on glorifying God, and when in this time economic uncertainty, in this time of need, in this time when we have a record number of foreclosures and people can’t pay their bills, we see more money spent on black Friday than any other Christmas ever? What kind of people have we become?
Watch the full sermon to hear how we need to seek to glorify God more than our possessions, restore the sanctity of human life, and restore fiscal responsibility. Mentioned in this sermon Abortion, the ProLife Personhood Movement, the Tea Party Movement, and Occupy Wall Street.
- abortion, Black Friday, Blue Ray Player, China, Covenant Tabernacle, Electronic Gadget, Fiscal Responsibility, Forced Abortion, Gadget, Glorify God, Heart Attack, iPad, iPod Touch, Laptop, Life, Man Dying, Notebook, Occupy Wall Street, One Child Policy, Pastor Bryan Longworth, personhood, pro-life, Prolife, Right to Life, sermon, tea party, Toy, Video, Walmart
- By Pastor Bryan Longworth in Children, Family, Federal, Federal, Florida, Fort Pierce, Free Market, Gifford, God, Government, Government, Indian River County, Issues, Jensen Beach, Local, Martin Coutny, Palm City, Politics, Port Saint Lucie, Saint Lucie County, Sebastian, Sermon, Slavery, Socialism, State, Stuart, Taxation, The Bible, The Bible, Vero Beach, Voting
We have seen ever increasingly the ever expanding role of government in America. This expansion has greatly accelerated in the last two years as President Barack Obama has aggressively pushed his radical, socialist agenda. But it’s not just the Federal Government that’s at fault. In Florida, someone who wants to paint someone’s fence has to go to four government offices in different locations and pay fees to get an occupational permit. You shouldn’t need the governments permission to work!
How did the founding fathers make it without permits? How did their houses stand up. How did they make it without welfare? How did they survive without Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security? How did they send their kids to college without government loans? How did they make it without government regulation?
Has the federal government exceeded the authority provided it by our nation’s founding fathers in the US Constitution? More importantly, has it exceeded the authority God gave it in His word, the Bible?
How the War on Poverty has Destroyed Fatherhood, the American Family, and Especially the Black Family and has Increased Poverty
- By Pastor Bryan Longworth in Children, Family, Family, Fathers, Federal, Government, Government, Mothers, Poverty, Sermon, Socialism
In 1963, 93% of children were born to married parents. Today, the percentage has dropped to 59%. black families fare much worse. In 1963, 77% of black children were born to families with both a father and a mother. Today, nearly 70% of black children are born out of wedlock. The results have been devastating. Children born into single family homes are more than twice as likely to be