Have you ever noticed how stores switch from Halloween to Christmas while totally bypassing Thanksgiving? It’s as if they hope that we’ll skip the holiday altogether and spend more time focused on buying Christmas presents.
Well, God wants us to give thanks, not only this time of the year but all year, and we have much to be thankful for. With everything that is troubling in our society and government, God gives us hope and a chance to make a difference!
This Thanksgiving, make sure to take time to thank God and to spend time with family and friends. God is our provider and the giver of every perfect gift. Let us give thanks with a grateful heart.
More from my site
- The National Day of Prayer Message & Prayer, We Need to Return to God
- We will not give up! We Will End Abortion! Will You Help?
- Sermon, 12-18-11, What Kind of Nation Have We Become When We Value Possessions More Than Human Life, Pastor Bryan Longworth, Covenant Tabernacle
- What Does the Dark Knight Rises Shooting at the Colorado Movie Theater Say about America, Pastor Bryan Longworth, Covenant Tabernacle
- Sermon, On This Generation
- Happy Thanksgiving from Pastor Bryan Longworth & Personhood FL. Aren’t You Thankful Your Mother Chose Life!
- 12/19/10 Sermon, O Holy Night, What Christ has Wrought for Us, Christmas Carol, Jesus, God
- Election 2016 – Shock and Awe, Sermon